I finished my first round of programming classes. I learned an important lesson, not about programming but about taking online classes. I will never take two programming classes at the same time again. The amount of work was tremendous, but I did survive and received A's in both classes. Now I'm only taking trigonometry. The cob webs are clearing and most of the information is coming back to me. The pace of the online classes is very fast. If you slip a day or two it is tough to catch back up with the work. It seems there is something due every night of the week.
It has been busy, but life goes on. This Friday we are having a birthday party/sleep over for my daughter Taylor who is turning 13. I think just yesterday I was teaching her to ride a bike. I shudder at the thought that her wedding could come just as fast! A small house full of giggling girls who will probably stay up all night and try and sleep all day. It's good to be young. I heard a saying the other day which hits home: Youth is wasted on the young. She has tons of energy and no focus.
OK, enough already. I have some homework to do - more trig problems. I'll try and get back for more updates (like anyone reads them anyway).
No comments:
Post a Comment