So here we are, halfway through summer. We're getting ready to leave in mid-August for Florida. My family and I are soooo ready for a break. It seems like I'm always working, or going to school. My wife is surprised if I come to bed before midnight.
Anyway, I just thought I would drop a quick post. I haven't been keeping up with 'em because I just haven't had the time.
I'm right in the middle of SQL databases and Speech classes. Neither one is too difficult, but there is some work involved. I'm still trying to figure out why I need Speech for a Comp Sci degree? There must a method to the madness somewhere. If I want the degree, I guess I have to take the good with the bad.
Hey, if you know my sister Dawn, give her a shout. She busted up her leg playing volleyball and just had surgury to repair her ACL. She's in the process of therapy and getting back to walking normally. Hey Dawn, if you read this - Get well soon!
Until next time . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment