Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Anyone out there?


Time Is Flyin'

The longer I am in school the faster the classes cruise on by. It seems I just started this 6 week long session, and I'm already at the end of my fourth week! I was stuck in taking Java and Advanced HTML at the same time, but it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I have bad memories of the last time I took two programming classes at the same time. There were way too many projects and too little time. My week always ran out before the work did. Anyway, time just seems to be rolling on. I have about another year of this before I have the piece of paper hanging on my wall that says I know what I'm doing. It's scary because I really don't! I know a lot about everything, but really don't have any expertise in any one thing. Oh well, experience will come.

My brother and dad are doing well after surgery. My dad is getting around much better. His one major complaint was how tired he used to be. He told me the other day that coming up the basement stairs doesn't make his legs burn anymore. It's amazing what a new kidney will do.


I'm off to do more homework. By the way, how's the drop shadow effect and first letter capitalization? I thought I would play with some of this stuff. In line styles are great! See ya next time. (If anyone is even listening?)

No comments: