Friday, June 23, 2006

Oracle 9i is history!

Another class added to the transcipt! I think I've figured out that I really don't like database administration. I can't see myself pouring over a DB all day long. Then again, some people can't sit down and program all day long, and it doesn't seem to bother me. Oh well, to each their own.

I'm taking six weeks off to relax and catch up with my family. My wife, Darrylin, really has missed me. She's tired of watching me bang away at the keyboard when I get home. What will I do with out a class to attend?!! I know I've been putting of some sound system work at our church. I'd better finish the setup. We're basically adding a projector into the scheme of things. I'll mount it from the ceiling and integrate it into a donated computer and the existing sound system. Shouldn't be too tough. But then again, most project don't seem tough, but once you get into them........the rest is history.

Anyway, until next - God bless!

1 comment:

ukmari said...

thanks for your comment!