Sunday, July 23, 2006

I think I like Golf!

I went out with my Dad this weekend, and had a pretty good time. I'm not great yet, but I'm beginning to really like it. :-) I would have never thought I would like hitting a little white ball around a perfectly manicured yard, but I got a hold of one that went at least 290 - 300 yards! That's the shot that keeps ya comin' back for more! It was just 10 - 20 yards from the hole, but took me another 4 shots to sink it. Yes, my short game needs some SERIOUS help.

I asked Darrylin (my wife) if she wanted to go out, but she said she tried it once when she was younger and hated it. Oh well, she has her things she likes to do. I just have to try and get as many games as I can in before I go back to school. Things get quite hectic around here!

Until next time............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally decided to pick up a game that we can all play toghter. Why didn't you start about 10 years ago?
Love Mike Wargo
wargom@mdteam.com
Gooooo Oklahoma!!!!