I know, it's been quite some time since I've posted. (I really don't think anyone is reading this anyway.) Since my last post, I have finally completed my Associate Degree in Computer Science. I was a little surprised when I received my diploma with a little gold label saying "Summa Cum Laude". Am I bragging a little? Yes I am! Do I know all there is to know about computers? Far from it! I understand my diploma mainly tells a potential employer that I'm trainable and have a basic understanding of computers and programming.
There's not much else going on. I've slowed down a little with my classes to spend some more time with my wife and daughter. Going to school full time really puts a damper on a social life. Until next time . . .
1 comment:
Proud of you stud!!!
Isn't it amazing in life, that we spend half of it trying to prove to evryone what we are.
MFW
Post a Comment