Thursday, July 05, 2007

I know, another late post!

Another class is done and I needed a break. I decided that 6 weeks off was a good thing, and after my last C++ class it is well deserved. The class is named "Data Structure and Algorithms" and wasn't expecting such a heavy load of C++. Whew, it's been quite some time since I've had any C++ and it took me part of the class just relearning some of my C++. Anyway, it's over now and I'm glad for my little vacation. I know I keep saying this, but I really should keep this thing up to date.

I did have some stuff to post about ASP.NET and web applications not working correctly with the Microsoft starter kits and databases, but most of that is on the back burner somewhere. (Yea, I'm such a nerd!) I just completed another quick site for our Amherst Girls Soccer team (my daughter's high school team) and had similar problems with the database calls. A quick note: Make sure the connection strings point to the real database and not some locally generated database on your computer, otherwise your guests can't see the info. (I speak from experience)

Until next time, have fun and God bless!

No comments: