I have had a couple instances this week of women applying makeup WHILE driving. You can see the rear view mirror cocked to one side, the woman leaning over to see her face, and the car swerving all over the road. I had the (mis)pleasure of following one such woman into work today. Rrrrrr, just get off of the road! A few days earlier I was almost hit broadside when that woman didn't realize she was changing lanes (because she was so involved with her application of makeup).
OK, venting complete. If you read this, it isn't an attack on women. I've also seen many men doing other crazy things, ummm, like SHAVING! Please, just pay attention and watch the road. I would actually like to live a few more years.
As a side note, have fun with your friends and look for women farding (no, that's not a misspelling) on the road. (Farding is the act of applying makeup!) It's always funny to say, "Look at that woman farding!" Of course, pronunciation is key and you'll get a giggle or two. Happy hunting.
No comments:
Post a Comment